Regrets


I was so right before, I was so nice before. 
I used to weep alone, I used to wish alone.
Nothing like today asking for help, crying for time and companionship. wishing to get hugs, care, and love while hurting her and myself now we don’t complain to each other we just hope and drag the stuff forward. I don’t think we have love left in the relationship. We are together just for the promises and time we spent in the beginning.
I hate this happened between us, I hate we still can’t understand each other. We are both lonely, sad, and craving love but failing in our relationship. Couldn’t get apart nor be happy together. I wish we could get what we need in the near future, I wish we don’t suffer more together. 

“बह रहे हैं वक़्त के भँवर में, सारी उम्मीदें हारे हुए!
साथ तो है पर साथ नही, नज़रो में दोनो बेचारे हुए!”


 

Comments

Popular Posts