Love is not Enough

 



It's been a while since I have opened up myself, sadness still haunts me It all started with a feeling of liking someone or someones something i realized that time too that I am in a hipe or an illusion of something like that but couldn't control myself from falling. I tried to hold back, I tried to make the distance but I couldn't, I tried to give it all, but when I failed I surrender myself I said to her I love you please be mine and after a hustle, we got into in a relationship and I failed gain I couldn't even love her. I don't know what is my problem but one thing I want to say about this is that love is not enough for a relationship. you want trust, you want understandings, you want totally a different person after you get into a relationship. and that person suffers just because of your inability to control yourself and taking the right decisions. I lost my battle and now two people are suffering due to that me and her. I wish I could help her I wish I could help myself. now I just keep trying to sympathize with these words 
"Love is not enough".

Comments

Popular Posts