I hate seeing myself loving you so much.


I hate to admit but I am in love with you. I hate when I see my expectations scattered around, I hate when I couldn’t stop talking to you when you are not interested.  I hate seeing myself see you like a mad person. I hate to see myself stalking you. I hate to be like this. This love, feeling, illusion, and madness makes me hate myself. I don’t want to see myself crying over a girl, begging to self to move on, I hate to see you not able to understand my problems. I hate to bother you when I know I am not the right match for you. I wish magic do exist in this materialistic world, I wish I just could lose my memory. I wish I just could go somewhere where none of these things torture anybody. I wish I just could stop loving you, and start loving myself.

“Wishing something unrealistic is just childish.

Like I wanna get you to give me a warm kiss.”


 

Comments

Popular Posts